Welcome to District 12!
If you have questions about District 12 activities or would like more information, please email Stephanie M., our DCM, at email@example.com.
We held District 12 Elections on November 9th and are happy to welcome our new DCM – Stephanie M, Alternate DCM – Phil, and new Treasurer, Greg. There are many open positions for service as District 12 committee chairs as well. For more information, contact Stephanie M. at the above email address.
Regular District 12 meeting
- Saturday, January 11, 2020 10:15AM
- at the Heights Club
- Our District meeting is open to everyone! You do not have to be a GSR or Committee Chair to attend. We welcome newcomers to AA service.
- It’s a great way to show gratitude for this wonderful gift of sobriety.
SAFETY WORKSHOP HOSTED BY DISTRICTS 12 AND 13
- The Safety Workshop hosted by Districts 12 and 13 was well-attended and covered many topics. The literature available for the workshop is still available by contacting Stephanie M. at StephaniesAAemail@gmail.com. There is also a list of Conference approved Literature available here
- Click to Open Safety Related Literature
- Audio recording of the Safety Workshop:
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We have openings for Committee Chair Positions and Representatives which will be filled at our next meeting. If you’re interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come to our next meeting January 11, 2020 10:15AM at the Heights Club – Thanks
Committee Chair people and Representatives:
- Archives – Open
- Bridge the Gap – Kimberly K.
- PI – Open
- Corrections – Debra W.
- Grapevine – Open
- Literature – Brent A
- Treatment – Rich
- Intergroup Rep. – Bruce B.
- El Farolito Rep – Open
- Web – Susan W.
- Young Peoples – Emily G./ Gabriel R.
- Ad-hoc Accessibilities – Still Open
Our trusted servants:
- DCM – Stephanie M.
- Alt-DCM – Phil
- Secretary –
- Treasurer – Greg (incoming)
We meet the 2nd Saturday of each month at 10:15 a.m.
Next Meeting: January 11, 2020
Donations to District 12 may be sent to:
P.O. Box 20238
Albuquerque, NM 87154-0238