Welcome to District 12!
If you have questions about District 12 activities or would like more information, please email Danny F., our DCM, at email@example.com.
- Regular District 12 meeting
- Saturday, December 8, 2018 10:15AM
- at the Heights Club
- Our District meeting is open to everyone! You do not have to be a GSR or Committee Chair to attend. We welcome newcomers to AA service.
- It’s a great way to show gratitude for this wonderful gift of sobriety.
- Safety Workshop Planning Meeting
- Date TBA
- Tentative Location: Asbury Methodist Church
- SAVE THE DATE: SAFETY WORKSHOP HOSTED BY DISTRICTS 12 AND 13
- January 26, 2019 2:00PM – 6:00PM
- St. Marks
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We have openings for three Committee Chairpersons: Literature, CPC-PI, and Accessibilities. If you’re interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come to our next meeting – Thanks
Literature Committee Chair
The Literature Chair is responsible for providing groups in our district information about AA conference approved literature and ways to order the literature. You can give information about literature available during our district meetings so that GSR’s can take the information back to their individual groups.
The main responsibilities are:
- Attend all District 12 meetings
- Make a monthly report of activities and information related to literature
- Attend Area Assembly Literature meetings and workshops, if possible, and report back at the district’s monthly meeting
- Educate groups and individuals about the wide range of conference approved literature available to help carry the message of sobriety.
- Provide displays at District 12 events and events in the district as needed.
- Follow A.A. guidelines as printed and released by the GSO
Ad-hoc Accessibilities Committee Chair
This position is still being defined in our District Information update. This committee’s mission is to help groups make A.A. in our district available to everyone who has a desire to quit drinking.There are tools developed to help groups identify their own accessibility strengths and weaknesses. We hope to increase awareness of the needs of hearing-impaired, mobility challenged, blind/visually impaired, home-bound and more.
Committee Chair people and Representatives:
- Archives – Leela
- Bridge the Gap – Kimberly K.
- CPC/PI – open
- Corrections – Debra W.
- Grapevine – Linda
- Literature -open
- Treatment – Louie B.
- Intergroup Rep. – Bruce B.
- El Farolito Rep – Patricia
- Web – Susan W.
- Young Peoples – Emily G./ Gabriel R.
- Ad-hoc Accessibilities – Still Open
Our trusted servants:
- DCM – Danny F.
- Alt-DCM – Alice M.
- Secretary – Stephanie M.
- Treasurer – Mike L.
We meet the 2nd Saturday of each month at 10:15 a.m.
Next Meeting: December 8, 2018
Donations to District 12 may be sent to:
P.O. Box 20238
Albuquerque, NM 87154-0238