Welcome to District 12!
If you have questions about District 12 activities or would like more information, please email Danny F., our DCM, at email@example.com.
- Regular District 12 meeting
- Saturday, February 9, 2019 10:15AM
- at the Heights Club
- Our District meeting is open to everyone! You do not have to be a GSR or Committee Chair to attend. We welcome newcomers to AA service.
- It’s a great way to show gratitude for this wonderful gift of sobriety.
- SAFETY WORKSHOP HOSTED BY DISTRICTS 12 AND 13
- The Safety Workshop hosted by Districts 12 and 13 was well-attended and covered many topics. The literature available for the workshop is still available by contacting Stephanie M. at StephaniesAAemail@gmail.com. There is also a list of Conference approved Literature available here ( Click to Open Safety Related Literature List)
- We hope to have an audio link for the Workshop recording soon so please check back!
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We have openings for two Committee Chairpersons: CPC-PI and Accessibilities. If you’re interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or come to our next meeting – Thanks
Committee Chair people and Representatives:
- Archives – Leela
- Bridge the Gap – Kimberly K.
- CPC/PI – open
- Corrections – Debra W.
- Grapevine – Linda
- Literature – Brent A
- Treatment – Lou B.
- Intergroup Rep. – Bruce B.
- El Farolito Rep – Patricia
- Web – Susan W.
- Young Peoples – Emily G./ Gabriel R.
- Ad-hoc Accessibilities – Still Open
Our trusted servants:
- DCM – Danny F.
- Alt-DCM – Alice M.
- Secretary – Stephanie M.
- Treasurer – Mike L.
We meet the 2nd Saturday of each month at 10:15 a.m.
Next Meeting: February 9, 2019
Donations to District 12 may be sent to:
P.O. Box 20238
Albuquerque, NM 87154-0238