Welcome to District 15
Next district meeting 04/14/19 @ 1130 am Triangle Club
District 15 now has a hotline The number is 1-888-526-5559
- Hotline eVoice: Need a bank card. Some people in our groups are interested in doing this, and willing to man the phone line. Works very well in Taos. Monthly payments. Motion to go forward: PASSED.
- Assembly: -Grapevine: Alcoholism at large Removed, group doesn’t like this.-Big Book Revision: just the stories, groups are okay with this. -Redoing PSAs to show actors faces, group didn’t like this, AA needs to show anonymity on TV.
- Women’s Social: Annual get together for Women in the Area. Carol, Melissa want to honor Linda G. Libbi suggested honoring all women who have passed away in the previous year. Tabled for next month. Can District pay for a Women only Event?
- BBQ: Urban Park costs $15/hour April-October. November-March free. First come first serve. Talk with groups about this.
- AA Baseball League: Eloy wants each group to form a team. Have a tournament, with the overall District winners playing against Taos.
- Jails: need people to attend. Must have 2 years sobriety. In LA, must pass background check.
- Treatment and Corrections Chairs needed. Announce in your groups.
- Camp Out Abiqui August 2-4: Eloy requested $250 for food and such. Taos wants to charge $20 registration fee. Group does not agree. People already have to rent a camp site ($120). Eloy will go to their District meeting 3/16 to tell them.
- Jeffery asks: Should GSO be located in NY? Why not the middle of the country so more people can attend conferences and such. Divided opinions in the group.
- Assembly: Taos is going to put in a bid for the next open Assembly. If those who are attending can give their support.
- Pojoaque Meeting should be represented at District.
- Need a secretary for June-August. Libbi will be out of town, but will ask her group to send a Temp GSR.
Pojoaque New comers welcome.
Located at 101 Lightning Loop, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87506
The Pojoaque wellness center Tuesday 5:30 pm
Located at 299 4th Street, Chama, New Mexico, 87540
The Chama City Hall Wednesday 6:30 pm
We Are located at 1114 Private Drive Dixon New Mexico 87527
Saint Anthony’s Catholic Church
Meeting are on Tuesday 7 pm-8 pm & Sunday 6 pm-7 pm
The Continuous Action Woman’s Group in Espanola
We are located at 703 East Bond Street
Saint Stephen’s Episcopal Church
Meetings are Thursday 10 am-11 am
KCB 12 step study women only
The Chimayo Breakfast Club in Chimayo
We are located at 7 John Hyson Drive,
Access from 31 Camino de Mission, Chimayo
Meetings are Saturday 10 am-1130 am
See flyer for more info
Join us for Breakfast
The La Buena Vida Group in Espanola
Has moved from Saint Stephens Episcopal Church We located at County Road 8, #30 Barrington Street in Espanola
The San Pedro Community Center.
Meetings are Monday thru Friday 6 pm-7 pm
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Living in the Solution Group in Espanola
Has moved from Saint Stephens Episcopal Church
Located at 827 Spruce Street in Espanola
The Valley View United Methodist Chruch
Meetings are Monday thru Saturday 12 pm-1 pm
Come and get to know us.
The Pojoaque Group in Pojoaque
We are Located at 9 Grazing Elk Drive in Pojoaque
Nuestra Senora De Guadlupe church
Meeting are Tuesday 7 pm-8 pm