You are invited to the Southwest Regional Forum!
September 29-October 1, 2023
Radisson El Paso Airport Hotel, El Paso, TX
PURPOSE OF REGIONAL FORUMS
- Regional Forums are hosted by the A.A. General Service Board and “open” to all A.A. members or to anyone interested in A.A.
- Regional Forums are designed to enhance communication and participation between A.A. members, the General Service Board, and staff and directors from the General Service Office and AA Grapevine.
- Your Southwest Regional Trustee will moderate the event. You will also hear from General Service Office Staff Members, the General Manager, General Service Board Trustees, AA Grapevine Inc. Publisher and Staff, A.A. World Services, Inc. Director, your region’s Delegates, and past trustees.
- There will be presentations, workshops, panels, and more. There will also be sharing sessions that will allow you to comment and ask questions of the board and staff. A sample program is posted on aa.org under the Regional Forums tab.
- The event will take place on
- Friday from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m., and
- Sunday from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Registration is FREE and will open online at www.aa.org on June 30, 2023.
All registration information is confidential and will not be used for anything except communicating about the event and sending the digital Final Report.
Radisson El Paso Airport Hotel
1770 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79925
Phone: (800) 333-3333
Hotel reservations: https://WWW.RADISSONHOTELSAMERICAS.COM/EN-US/HOTELS/RADISSON-EL-PASO-AIRPORT
Last day to book September 8th
- Rate: Double Occupancy, $105 per night US or Canadian
- To receive the group rate, reference the event.
We look forward to seeing you in El Paso!
For information on Regional Forums, visit https://www.aa.org/regional-and-local-forumswww.aa.org OR Contact, Regional Forums Staff Coordinator, at email@example.com or call (212) 870-3120